Gislingham Playgroup offers pre school sessional care from the age of 2 years to school age, in line with school terms.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe environment for learning through play in an imaginative and satisfying way.
- Provide high quality care and education for children.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well being of its local community.
- Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
There is more information on our website.
We follow the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and are regulated by Ofsted.
Monday – Friday
Morning Session: 8.45 – 11.45
Afternoon Session: 12.45 – 3.45
All Day 8.45 – 3.45 (must provide Packed Lunch and or have School Dinners £1.10)
Children receive government funding from the term after their third birthday.
The government funding entitles each child to five free sessions per week, which can be utilised at any childcare facility.